Additional Borderlands and Borderlands 2 add-on content has been added to the Humble Borderlands Bundle! Those who pay more than the average price will now also receive:
- Borderlands: Claptrap's Robot Revolution Add-on
- Borderlands 2: Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest Add-on
- Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler Add-on
- Borderlands 2: Headhunter 3: Mercenary Day Add-on
- Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre Add-on
Those who unlocked tier two by donating more than the current average prior to today's update are also eligible to receive the newly added content at no additional cost!
Proceeds from the Humble Borderlands Bundle will benefit the Videogame History Museum / The National Videogame Museum! Click here to learn more about how the Videogame History Museum is helping to preserve and archive the history of the video game industry!
The Humble Borderlands Bundle is available now through July 7!
Battleborn was hands-on for the first time ever at E3 2015. Here's your chance to get a look at the 20 minutes of Battleborn gameplay that was available on the show floor! This mission follows a team of five Battleborn, Thorn, Caldarius, Phoebe, Orendi, and Oscar Mike, as they infiltrate an old Peacekeeper base on the planet of Bliss.
Battleborn is not-yet-rated and is releasing this winter for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. For more information about Battleborn and its characters, head over to the official Battleborn website!
Join us, Nerdist, and 2K at the Nerdist Conival at Petco Park during San Diego Comic Con (11am-5pm, Thursday July 9th through Sunday July 12) to play laser tag in a custom Battleborn-inspired arena and then go hands-on with one of ten playable Battleborn characters in a Battleborn's Story Mode!
The Nerdist Conival is free to the public -- so we hope you'll come hang with us, a slew of celebrity guests stars, and the Nerdist crew in two weeks!
We've teamed up with 2K and Humble Bundle to bring you the Humble Borderlands Bundle! This new bundle features two full games, add-on content for Borderlands and Borderlands 2, a Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel discount voucher, and more -- a total value of $146! The bundle will be available through July 7.
Proceeds from the Humble Borderlands Bundle will benefit the Videogame History Museum / The National Videogame Museum. Click here to learn more about how the Videogame History Museum is helping to preserve and archive the history of the video game industry!
Pay what you want and receive:
- The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned add-on campaign
- Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot add-on campaign
- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx add-on campaign
Those who pay more than the average price will also receive:
- Borderlands 2
- Psycho Pack add-on
- Mechromancer Pack add-on
- Creature Slaughterdome add-on
- Coupon for 75% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in Humble Store
Those who pay $15 or more will receive all of the above, plus:
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass, which includes all four add-on campaigns (Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, and Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep)
- Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax add-on
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
- Coupon for 25% off merchandise in the 2K Store
Episode three of Tales from the Borderlands, "Catch A Ride," is hitting PCs, consoles, and mobile devices this week! Check out the full release schedule below:
- Tuesday, June 23: PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
- Wednesday, June 24: Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Thursday, June 25: iOS Appstore and Android
While you're here, check out the official launch trailer!
New hot fixes for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection are now rolling out on PC/Mac, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4! Click the links below for full hot fix and update notes:
- PC/Mac Update and Hot Fix Notes
- Xbox 360 Update and Hot Fix Notes
- Xbox One Update and Hot Fix Notes
- PlayStation 3 Update and Hot Fix Notes
- PlayStation 4 Update and Hot Fix Notes
A hot fix is automatically applied at the title screen when Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel/Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is connected to the internet. In general, hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent -- they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel/Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. To ensure that you receive hot fixes, make sure that your system is connected to the internet when Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel/Borderlands: The Handsome Collection boots up.
For help and support with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, or SHiFT, visit http://support.gearboxsoftware.com.
Battleborn is showing up big (lifesize Montana statue, anyone?) at E3 2015! Press will on-site talking with the team and going hands-on for the first time with Battleborn's Story Mode! We'll also be bringing Battleborn to some livestreams during the show -- check out the full streaming schedule.
See what your favorite outlets are saying about Battleborn after the jump. We'll keep this post updated as impressions continue to roll in: MORE...
We brought E3's Battleborn demo to a bunch of livestreams during the show. You can check out VODs of all of our E3 2015 interviews below!
GameSpot E3 Stage Show:
Live at E3 with RocketbeansTV:
IGN Live @ E3 2015:
For the very first time, press got their hands on Battleborn! Read what they had to say after going hands-on as Battleborn heroes fighting back against Rendain’s assault on the U.P.R. (United Peacekeeping Republic) controlled planet of Bliss.
- "In the span of a single 20 minute mission, Battleborn cemented the playful tone of its world, and the fantastic variety of its cast of incredibly different weirdo characters in a really impressive way." - IGN
- "This game has a hell of a lot going on." - Polygon
- "Co-op has never been so much fun and really, no one does co-op games quite like Gearbox Software." - The Examiner
- "The action of the gameplay was fantastic ...the surprising dynamism of combat really truly worked ...it just felt fun and interesting." - The Escapist
- "Battleborn is a delicious mix of old-school arcade spirit and Gearbox's beloved Borderlands role-playing games." - Engadget
Be on the lookout for more first impressions from your favorite outlet when they get their hands on Battleborn next week at E3 2015, and be sure to follow Battleborn on Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch for live updates from the E3 show floor, including exclusive livestreams of Story Mode gameplay!
The Steam Summer Sale has arrived, offering big savings on Homeworld, Borderlands and more from Gearbox Software from June 11 - 21, 2015:
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass
Brothers in Arms
We are excited to announce that concept art from Battleborn has been selected to be featured in this year's Into the Pixel art collection at E3! The winning piece, "Rendain," was painted by Herman Ng and the Art Director on the project is Scott Kester.
Battleborn will be hands-on for the first time ever at E3 2015! Look for hands-on impressions from your favorite news outlets in the coming days, and be sure to follow Battleborn on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with latest official updates!
An update is rolling out for Homeworld Remastered Collection on June 9, 2015 that adds the long-lost mission Raider Retreat, global multiplayer chat lobbies, among other changes! Details on this update can be found at the link below:
After updating your game, the Raider Retreat mission can be accessed through the new "Extra Missions" menu. This new menu will also act as a hub for accessing user-generated custom campaign missions.
To discuss Homeworld Remastered Collection or the latest update, visit the official Homeworld Forums!
For help or support with Homeworld Remastered Collection or SHiFT, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com.
Battleborn is a new first-person shooter for every kind of badass. Fight alone or alongside friends by taking command of one of 25 unique playable heroes in co-operative story missions or competitive multiplayer matches. The battle to save the last star begins when Battleborn hits PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this Winter.
The universe teeters on the brink of extinction and only the most powerful Battleborn can stop it. This band of badasses will slice swords through enemies, fire massive machine guns, sling powerful spells and much more! Rendain and his evil army must not be allowed to destroy the last star. Do you and your friends have what it takes to save it?
Game Modes and Features
- Players: 1-5 Players Online; 5-Player co-op; Splitscreen (up to 2 players) and online
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Release: Winter
- Story Mode: Fight alone, or co-operatively with friends, to save the last star in the universe from a mysterious evil hell bent on its destruction
- 25 Characters: Take control of 25 vastly different heroes, each one with their own personality, equipped with unique weapons and powers
- Competitive Multiplayer: Experience team-based competitive multiplayer action with up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches across three distinctly different modes – Incursion, Devastation, and Meltdown
- Progression System: Earn experience points in every game mode to level-up individual heroes’ Character Rank, as well as your own player profile Command Rank
Next stop: E3! Keep an eye out for first impressions from your favorite news outlets as they go hands-on with Battleborn for the first time at E3!
Sign up for Loot Crate by June 19 and receive an EXCLUSIVE Borderlands item as part of June's CYBER-themed Loot Crate!
We're also sponsoring this month's MEGA CRATE! One lucky Loot Crate subscriber will receive a Gearbox-themed Mega Crate that includes bad ass prizes from Gearbox and NVIDIA, including a one-of-a-kind custom painted and autographed PC case!