Above you'll find a trailer for the new Duke Nukem Forever add-on, The Doctor Who Cloned Me, which is available for download beginning today.
Packing a new single-player campaign plus new weapons, new multiplayer maps and more, The Doctor Who Cloned Me is hitting PC / Steam and PlayStation 3 for $9.99 and Xbox 360 at 800 Microsoft Points. For additional details, check out the official site!
A brand new downloadable add-on is coming to Duke Nukem Forever next Tuesday, December 13, delivering a new single-player campaign, new multiplayer maps and more!
Titled The Doctor Who Cloned Me, the new campaign pits Duke against Dr. Proton deep in the heart of Area 51. Alongside new enemies and bosses, the add-on packs new weapons and new interactive objects across the new environments, plus new achievements and trophies.
Four new multiplayer maps are also included, which can be played across all of the multiplayer modes including those of the Hail to the Icons Parody Pack:
- Sky-High: The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
- Command: EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads
- Drop Zone: Rooftop of Duke’s Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
- Biohazard: Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room.
The first add-on pack for Duke Nukem Forever has arrived! The Hail to the Icons Parody Pack brings four new multiplayer maps, each with a new map-specific weapon, along with three new multiplayer modes...
Duke Nukem Forever is now available on Mac, and because it uses SteamPlay, purchasing the game on PC or Mac provides access to the game on the other platform for free!
That means the Mac version is free if you already own Duke Nukem Forever on PC - just check your Steam games list!
New maps and modes are coming to Duke Nukem Forever in the Hail to the Icons Parody Pack!
Arriving on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC this Fall, the add-on packs four new multiplayer maps (each with a new weapon) and three new multiplayer modes, and will be FREE to all First Access Club members who registered their FAC membership before Duke Nukem Forever launched in their country (subject to availability).
The Parody Pack includes...
Watch the voice of Duke Nukem, Jon St. John, unbox the Duke's Fully Loaded Package EVGA GTX 560 Bundle on YouTube!
It was twenty years ago today, on July 1, 1991, that the world was first introduced to (and saved by) Duke Nukem.
Originally created by Allen Blum III and Todd Replogle with the help of George Broussard and Scott Miller, Duke -- the ultimate alien ass-kicker -- continues to protect Earth to this day.
Following his debut in 1991, Duke's adventures continued across a number of games and platforms including the Game Boy Color, PlayStation, SEGA Saturn, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance, and iPhone.
His most recent outing, Duke Nukem Forever, arrived on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this past month with a playable demo now available.
We'll be playing on June 24 from 6-9 PM ET (3-6 PM PT) with these gamertags:
Want to challenge the developers of Duke Nukem Forever in multiplayer? Beginning on Wednesday, June 22nd, and running for the next three Wednesdays, some of the 2K Games and Gearbox Software Duke Nukem Forever crew will be challenging community members to Dukematches.
We'll be playing on Xbox Live from 4 - 5:30 PM PST on June 22nd, June 29, and July 6. How do you get a spot? Add the following gamertags to your friends list and be online by 4 PM - we'll invite you to a match and then the games will begin!
- DNFDev1 - Allen Blum, Level Designer, and one of the two original creators of Duke Nukem and the only person to work on Duke games from day one to today.
- DNFDev2 - Melissa Miller, Sr. Producer, 2K Games
- DNFDev3 - Kristen Haglund, Operations, Writer, and Triptych Owner
- DNFDev4 - Greg Laabs, Community Manager, 2K Games
- Elizabeth2K - Elizabeth Tobey, Head of Community, 2K Games
Last week, after 15 long years, against all odds, Duke Nukem Forever launched.
Today we're giving people the chance to try the game themselves.
If you haven't played DNF yet, now is your chance to try out part of gaming history -- check it out and tell us what YOU think.
It's finally here! Duke Nukem Forever is now available on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!
Come get some!
ABOVE: Gearbox's Randy Pitchford and 3D Realms' George Broussard with Sam Brockwell, the first person to buy Duke Nukem Forever in Plano, TX.
With the Duke Nukem Forever demo just around the corner for members of the First Access Club there, Gearbox Software and 2K Games are thrilled to announce that the First Access Club benefits don't stop there!
All First Access Club members who have registered before Duke Nukem Forever launches in their county will receive the first downloadable Duke Nukem Forever multiplayer add-on pack for FREE when it's released!* Surprise!
Thanks again for all of your support, and always bet on Duke!
A few additional details on this can be found below...
After years of waiting, Duke Nukem Forever has finally arrived. He didn’t come empty handed though, this time he brought his Fully Loaded Package with him! Inside you will find the following:
- Limited Edition EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Duke Nukem Graphics Card
- Full Version of Duke Nukem Forever
- The History, Legacy and Legend of Duke Nukem Forever Art Book
- Limited Edition Duke Nukem Forever Mousepad
- Custom Duke Nukem "Radioactive" Belt Buckle